Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Red brick mid terrace property
Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
Bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Excellent 'buy to let' prospect
Enclosed paved garden to rear
Excellent location close to shops, coffee shops and local amenities
A red brick mid terrace within this much sought after location off Tates Avenue. In need of some updating this property is sure to attract interest from a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
It's convenient location within walking distance to a wide variety of shops, coffee shops and eateries located in the Boucher area of Belfast is sure to add to this properties appeal.
- Timber and glazed front door to:
- Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
Wood burning stove, tiled hearth, under stair storage closet.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units, built-in oven, built-in hob, integrated extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, fridge and freezer housing, part tiled.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Built-in storage closet with shelving. Timber and glazed back door to garden.
- 1.78m x 1.65m (5' 10" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Creda electric over shower, glass shower screen, PVC panelled walls.
- Hotpress storage closet, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
Walk-in closet with built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.01m (14' 7" x 6' 7")
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed paved garden to rear, boiler house, PVC oil tank.
Travelling along the Westlink heading towards the M1 take the exit signposted for Boucher Road. Take the 1st exit off the roundabout onto Glenmachan Street and travel straight ahead until you reach the roundabout. Take the first exit ontoTates Avenue and Tavanagh Street is the next road on the left.