Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two reception rooms or three bedrooms and three reception rooms
Attractive modern kitchen with open plan dining area and separate utility room
Shower room and bathroom
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating (new boiler 2016)
Quiet, end of cul de sac location
Sunny private rear garden and large timber deck with Lough views
Very popular and convenient location
Excellent decorative order
Flexible interior layout to suit most tastes
Torgrange has proved to be a quiet, peaceful and convenient location and as a result has always been a very popular choice. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac, where there is no passing traffic, this particular home enjoys great privacy from its corner site.
Set off by lovely mature, sheltered, private gardens and a large timber sun deck, this is a delightful secluded place to relax and enjoy a barbecue and glass of wine with the family - on those rare sunny days! There are also lovely views of Belfast Lough to the rear.
The interior is bright, well planned and has a modern shower room, fully tiled bathroom, recently fitted (and equipped) kitchen and separate utility room. There is flexibility too, with either three or four bedrooms.
Ideal for a young family, professional couple or those wishing to take things a little easier, this is a great choice.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak timber floor. Cloaks space under stairs with hanging rail and light. Access to under stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Mira Sprint electric instant heat shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush wc. Grey, high gloss, porcelain tiled floor. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting. Tall, chrome heated towel radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
Fireplace with polished granite inset, hardwood surround. Oak flooring. Floor to ceiling picture window. Piped for mains gas and wired for Virgin ultrafast fibre broadband. Glass pane door to hall.
- SNUG/TV ROOM OR BEDROOM (4)
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
Oak flooring. Double uPVC double glazed doors to sun deck. Wired for Virgin ultrafast fibre broadband. Glass pane door to hall.
- BRIGHT MODERN KITCHEN AND OPEN PLAN DINING AREA
- 6.17m x 3.89m (20' 3" x 12' 9")
Extensive range of white high gloss high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops and large centre island as breakfast or coffee point with power socket and USB connection. One and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Double oven, Zanussi touch sensitive four ring ceramic hob. Feature extractor canopy. Bosch dishwasher. tiled flooring to kitchen area with oak flooring to dining area. Lough views. Glass pane door to hall and glass pane door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 2.51m (9' 3" x 8' 3")
Range of white high and low cupboards, laminate worktops. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard to oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC double glazed door to enclosed courtyard and garden.
- Staircase hardwood spindles and handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.67m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirrored doors. Excellent Lough views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.44m (10' 3" x 8' 0")
Excellent Lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.21m (9' 9" x 7' 3")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirrored doors.
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled power shower over. Low flush wc. Floating wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. PVC tongue and groove pine ceiling. Heated towel rail.
- Shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder. Also access to roof space storage and separate, floored mid landing storage (ideal for suitcases etc)
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Up and over door, light and power. Cavity wall construction with planning permission granted for conversion to annexe.
- Tarmac driveway with parking space for three cars.
- Mature sheltered gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and hedges. Large deck and BBQ/dining area with Lough views. Sunny afternoon and evening aspect. Flagged morning patio sitting area.
- LARGE, METAL YARDMASTER GARDEN SHED OR WORKSHOP
- Enclosed courtyard (possible dog pound) floodlight and water tap.
- ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE
- uPVC oil tank and remote 'Watchman' oil level gauge
Turn off Whinney Hill into Carlston Avenue then second right into Torgrange. Turn first left into cul-de-sac and Number 11 is at the end.