Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Bright, modern second floor apartment with lift access
Attractive and quiet outlook over gardens to rear via Juliet balcony
Ensuite shower room and separate fully tiled shower room
Excellent decorative order
Bespoke kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and comprehensive selection of appliances
Managed environment with real 'lock and leave' appeal
Gas-fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Resident and visitor parking
Convenient ' walk into town' location
"Located at the rear of the building, this is a bright, quiet and beautifully appointed apartment which is within a pleasant stroll of the town centre.
There are two double bedrooms (one of which is en-suite) plus fully tiled shower room which features a large shower cubicle. The reception space offers a very sociable open-plan living / dining area which is also open to the kitchen. There are attractive views over gardens to the rear from a 'Juliet' balcony.
With gas-fired heating and uPVC double glazing installed, this is a very comfortable, secure and convenient home"
- Hardwood front door with door buzzer intercom system.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With stairs and lift to all floors.
- Front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ample storage cupboard with space for utility. Access to roofspace.
- BRIGHT MODERN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE
- 7.04m x 6.55m (23' 1" x 21' 6")
Kitchen area: fully tiled floor, extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, range of integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, Neff oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel and glazed cooker hood/extractor over, integrated Hotpoint washing machine, dishwasher, concealed lighting. Stainless steel one and a half tub sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar for casual dining. Living/dining area: has hardwood oak flooring, recessed lighting, cornice ceiling, hardwood double glazed doors opening to Juliet balcony with pleasant views over gardens.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.97m x 2.92m (19' 7" x 9' 7")
Dual aspects, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite, wc including concealed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, enclosed tiled shower cubicle, shower with drencher and telephone hand shower fittings, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, illuminated vanity mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Cornice detail. Window seat with storage.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled floor and walls, white suite comprising, 'floating' wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, wc with concealed cistern, large fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher and telephone hand shower fittings, chrome heated towel rail, illuminated vanity mirror.
- Allocated parking space and visitor parking.
- Landscaped maintained gardens surround the properties.
From Holywood Maypole, head 550 yards up Church Road and Glenlyon is on left hand side before Demesne Road.