Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home, individually designed by the well known Alan Cook Architects
Set over a double site and extending to c.4,000 sq ft
Bright accommodation with a great flexibility depending on individual needs
Drawing room, dining room, family room and hardwood conservatory
Handmade Carolina Pine kitchen with a selection of DeDietrich appliances
Spacious fully fitted utility room
Beautiful hand crafted study
Five bedrooms three with built in wardrobes
Master bedroom with luxury finished ensuite, guest bedroom also with ensuite
Oil fired central heating (underfloor heating on the ground floor)
Hardwood double glazed windows
Brick laid driveway with parking for four plus cars
Double integrated garage
Beam Central Vac system
South facing rear garden which offers privacy from its mature borders
Only minutes from Crawfordsburn Country Park, Helen's Bay Golf Club, Helen's Bay Square and train halt
Ideally situated to commute to Belfast via arterial routes
"An individually designed family home built on a double site and extending to c. 4,000 sqft. The vendors and the renowned Architect Alan Cook worked closely on the design and have been able to optimize the space internally which matches the sun rotation to provide a superb home.
Its accommodation offers a wealth of options depending on individual needs matched with a sunny mature private garden.
The location is also second to none with Crawfordsburn Country Park and Helen's Bay Golf Club all being on the door step.
A must see family home"
- Open covered entrance porch with slate tiled step and porch central light.
- Panelled front door with glass side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Chinese slate floor, wall lights, glazed door and side light to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor finished in mahogany handrail, Newell posts and spindles, recessed lighting and wall lighting.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
- Ivory Ford low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, built in shelving and storage units, extractor fan, large cloakroom with hanging space and radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.47m x 4.47m (24' 6" x 14' 8")
Dual aspect with feature corner window, fireplace with mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall lighting, double glazed doors to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.96m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
Imitation fireplace in a marble style finish, slate inset and hearth with electric fire inset, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, oak wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.17m (19' 5" x 13' 8")
Feature brick fireplace (for imitation purposes only) with solid pine over mantle, French doors to the garden, French doors into hallway.
- HANDMADE KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.85m x 3.68m (25' 9" x 12' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level solid Carolina pine units, open shelving, under unit lighting, composite stone worktop with one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, matching central island with additional storage, De Dietrich second under oven, composite stone worktop, four ring ceramic hob by De Dietrich with extractor canopy above, built in microwave, steam and under oven by De Dietrich, integrated fridge and Siemens dishwasher, built in side board unit matching the kitchen units with open shelves, glazed light display units with drop down ice box digital radio, slate floor, part tiled walls
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level solid pine units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, additional fridge plus space for a tall freezer, part tiled walls, slate floor, concealed oil fired central heating boiler, glazed door to integral double garage.
- HARDWOOD CONSERVATORY
- 7.67m x 3.4m (25' 2" x 11' 2")
Chinese slate floor, under floor heating, views over the garden, French doors to garden and kitchen.
- Dado rail, walk in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.47m x 4.5m (24' 6" x 14' 9")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes, vanity unit, drawers and displays, finished in Cherrywood.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 3.45m x 2.08m (11' 4" x 6' 10")
Luxury finished ensuite with large shower enclosure with mixer tap, over drencher and telephone hand shower, his and hers modern sink units with mixer taps set on a wall mounted cabinet, Duravit low flush wc, marble tiled floor and matching partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, low voltage lighting.
- 6.17m x 4.09m (20' 3" x 13' 5")
Stunning example of a fully fitted study with book shelving, glassed display cabinets, ? cabinets and panelling finished in Cherrywood, extensive matching desk, brass wall lighting, double glazed doors to landing.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes, desk and side cabinets.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 3.86m (12' 9" x 12' 8")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes, display and cabinets, feature sitting area.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 7.77m x 7.47m (25' 6" x 24' 6")
Two double glazed velux, low voltage lighting, access to roofspace
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.4m (9' 6" x 4' 7")
Double shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, Dimplex heater and towel rail.
- MAIN BATHROOM
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Coloured suite comprising large panelled bath with swan neck tap and mixer, low flush wc, inset sink with mixer tap, under and over cabinets with vanity mirror, double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Built over a double site the property is screened to the front in with beech hedging and cherry blossom trees and mature borders to the sides and rear. Gardens laid in lawns, brick paved patio surrounding the rear of the house. A brick driveway with parking for up to four cars, south facing gardens.
- Outside lighting. Outside taps.
- Enclosed potting shed.
- DOUBLE INTEGRATED GARAGE
- 8.05m x 7.47m (26' 5" x 24' 6")
Twin up and over doors, light and power. Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine. Beam central vacuum system. Service door to rear.
Travelling along Bridge Road towards Crawfordsburn, turn left just past the Square into Golf Road, continue for approximately 600 yards (the road becomes Chimera Wood) take your first right and NO 11 is on your right hand side.