Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms plus large uPVC double glazed conservatory
Beautiful rural views in several directions
Very convenient location with Dundonald, Belfast, Holywood, Bangor and Newtownards all accessible
Mahogany effect uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating and photovoltaic panels
Two bathrooms and shower room
Double garage and workshop
Well tended gardens and paddock for pony or vegetable garden - total site c.0.68 acres
Photovoltaic roof panels for solar energy electrical generation and hot water
Set well back from the road, this lovely country house enjoys great privacy and from its elevated site has the most dramatic views over open countryside to the Mournes.
Only minutes from Belfast, Ulster Hospital, Holywood, Bangor and Newtownards it is also very convenient.
Carefully maintained and beautifully presented this is a real opportunity to combine convenience with rural living - keep a pony or grow your own vegetables - the choice is yours!
- Double glazed hardwood door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 6.96m x 4.7m (22' 10" x 15' 5")
Maple flooring. Corner fireplace, raised marble hearth, inset gas fire, step down to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.18m (15' 5" x 10' 5")
Maple floor. Double glass doors to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 6.07m x 3.66m (19' 11" x 12' 0")
Tiled floor, light, heatingl. Superb views over countryside, Dundonald and Mourne Mountains.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.7m x 3.94m (15' 5" x 12' 11")
Feature fireplace, polished raised granite hearth.
- KITCHEN/PLUS PANTRY
- 3.76m x 3.48m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
Extensive range of maple high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, inset double bowl style drainer sink unit with mixer taps. tiled walls, tiled floor, space for breakfast table and chairs, Painted tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting, dishwasher, under oven, ceramic hob, Views over garden, countryside and the Mourne Mountains.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 4.83m x 2.46m (15' 10" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, tiled floor. Single drainer stainless steel single sink unit with mixer tap. Polycarbonate double glazed roof. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for freezer. uPVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- Hardwood open tread staircase to:
- Pale grey suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, vanity unit with oval wash hand basin, tiled floor, half tiled walls, painted tongue and groove ceiling, recessed lighting, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 8.28m x 4.7m (27' 2" x 15' 5")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- White suite, cast iron roll top bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, twin wash hand basins, vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled large corner shower with overhead drencher thermostatically controlled shower. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.7m x 4.04m (15' 5" x 13' 3")
Superb views. Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, half tiled, bleached oak effect ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira instant heat shower.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.06m x 3.33m (13' 4" x 10' 11")
Built in wardrobes. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.94m x 3.3m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
- Large walk in shelved hotpress, large coper cylinder immersion heater. Pump for power shower. Access to roofspace.
- Concrete hard standing as parking space for cars, horse lorries, caravan, boat etc
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- 8.1m x 4.7m (26' 7" x 15' 5")
Hot and cold water, stainless steel sink unit and power.
- 7.21m x 5.05m (23' 8" x 16' 7")
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and hedges. Patio with superb rural views. Paddock for pony or possible vegetable garden.
Ballyregan Road runs from the junction of Ballymiscaw Road and Church Road running towards Dundonald. 104 is on right hand side