Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive red brick mid terrace
Bright and spacious throughout
Dining room with fireplace
Extended kitchen opening to dining and sitting room
Sitting room with wood burning stove
PVC double glazed
Gas fired central heating
Enclosed south facing walled garden
Ease of access to main routes liking Belfast by Road or rail
Belmont Village is a short distance away
Ideal for a first time buyer or investor
An attractive mid terrace which has been extended over the years to offer a bright and spacious accommodation. The property also offers a private south facing walled garden.
In all an ideal first time purchase or for an investor.
- Enclosed garden to the front with flagged patio area leading to PVC double glazed door with side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- Under stair cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.95m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled floor, laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL SITTING AND DINING
- 5.99m x 4.5m (19' 8" x 14' 9")
Extended over recent years, cream shaker style kitchen with solid wood worktop, Belfast sink and mixer taps, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, stainless steel under oven, tiled splashback, Chinese slate floor in kitchen and dining area with laminate flooring in the sitting area. Sitting area also benefits from a cast iron fireplace with multi fuel burning stove.
- Laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
Laminate flooring, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.73m (6' 6" x 5' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled walls.
- Fully enclosed city garden laid in patio and flowerbeds, this is accessed over the rear right of way.
- To the front is an enclosed forecourt with flagged pathway and gardens laid in lawns.
Travelling along the Holywood Road towards Belfast turn right into Station Road, first left into Palmerston Road, second right into Victoria Road and No 10 is on your left.