Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two plus reception rooms
Large dining kitchen with extensive range of shaker style units
Attractive, red brick Georgian style townhouse
Cloakroom, bathroom and two ensuites
Great accommodation with flexible layout and potential to work from home
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed sliding sash windows
Excellent location in historic town of Hillsborough
Easily managed walled rear garden
Resident and visitor parking
Close to the social, cultural and leisure attractions of 'Royal' Hillsborough
Belfast & Dublin both within easy reach
Spacious interior c.1,700 sq.ft.
"Hillsborough has a long established and well documented history with Hillsborough Castle at its heart. The village retains a quaint charm but has allowed small scale housing developments to accommodate those keen to take advantage of the social, cultural and leisure attractions of the area. Belfast and Dublin are also easily accessible.
This smart, spacious townhouse has four bedrooms (two of which are ensuite) and two reception rooms plus excellent dining kitchen. Enough space for a family and those working from home.
Set off by an easily managed walled garden, this is a most attractive and practical choice"
- Painted, panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.43m (16' 6" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace, stone surround, inset gas fire, oak flooring. Open to:
- DINING KITCHEN
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range Master cooker with folding glass top and five gas rings, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, space for dining table and chairs. Concealed gas fired central heating boiler. Open to:
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, double doors to enclosed rear garden and patio for alfresco dining and barbecue space.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.2m (17' 0" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.45m (6' 3" x 4' 9")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Store cupboard. Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.11m x 3.28m (16' 9" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.94m x 3.28m (19' 6" x 10' 9")
- 3.43m x 1.83m (11' 3" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Neat easily managed garden in grass, enclosed with brick walls, tress and planting. Sheltered brick pavor patio / outdoor dining / barbecue area.
- Tarmac parking space for residents and visitors.
From Sprucefield heading towards Newry take main road signposted Hillsborough and Kilwarlin is on left hand side before teh centre of the village.