Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached bungalow set within a mature site and backing onto Crawfordsburn Country Park
Extended and modernised over recent years
Bright drawing room with gas fire
Modern kitchen with casual sitting area and dining, separate utility area
Flexible accommodation depending on needs with either four bedrooms or three bedrooms and an additional sitting room
Luxury bathroom plus a separate shower room
Oak panelled doors throughout
Mostly PVC double glazed windows
Gas central heating
PVC facias and soffits
Fully enclosed mature private garden with raised decking and separate patio area plus a large shed, ideal for a home office or gym
Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
Superb quiet location with ease of access to the beach, Crawfordsburn Country Park and Helen's Bay train station
"Beautifully presented detached bungalow on a mature and private site set on the peripheral of Crawforsdburn Country Park.
The property has been extended and modernized over recent year offering superb accommodation with flexibility depending on needs.
Also close to hand are a variety of amenities including Helen's Bay Beech, Train Station and Golf Club to mention but a few.
An internal inspection is a must"
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tegular steps leading to hardwood door with double glazed side and top lights.
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wooden floor. Double doors to cloakroom. Low voltage lighting. Wall lighting. Access to roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.62m (18' 8" x 15' 2")
Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, gas fire, solid oak flooring. Built-in cupboards either side of the fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREA
- 8.2m x 3.35m (26' 11" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units finished in high gloss cream and walnut effect, under unit lighting, granite worktops and splash back, Hotpoint four ring induction hob, glass splash back, stainless steel extractor above, Neff eye level double oven, kick board lighting, central island with one and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, granite worktop, pelmet lighting, integrated dishwasher and larder fridge. Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder. French doors to garden.
- DINING AREA OFF KITCHEN
- 2.72m x 1.6m (8' 11" x 5' 3")
Additional dining area, built-in seating, feature radiator.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Utility cupboards with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (4)/SITTING ROOM
- 3.61m x 2.59m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, trough sink unit with mixer taps and cabinet below, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.38m x 3.35m (17' 8" x 11' 0")
Plus built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and additional study area, originally an ensuite. (Planning remains for low flush wc and sink unit).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.38m (14' 3" x 11' 1")
Including built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.64m (11' 1" x 8' 8")
Including built in wardrobes, low voltage lighting.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.57m (8' 6" x 8' 5")
Modern bathroom with deep fill bath and mixer taps, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with mixer taps and cabinet below, fully tiled double shower cubicle with drying area, thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
Light and power.Dry lined and insulated also artificial grass flooring and currently used as a gym
- Large decking area to the rear overlooking mature gardens in lawns, slate patio area with fence surrounding and lighting, tegular and pebble pathways and sitting areas. Gardens in lawns and mature shrubs to the front.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars, tegular surround and path to front door.
Travelling along Bridge Road passing Helen's Bay train station on your right, turn left into Carolsteen Park, continue to the end of the road and turn right at the junction into Carolsteen Avenue. No 10 is situated on your left.