Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive 4 bedroom detached villa
Living room, dining room and breakfast room
Cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
Mature easily managed garden to front and rear
Oil fired central heating
Double glazed windows
Very convenient location just outside town centre but close to schools, shops and local amenities
Small development of only six homes
Excellent value and perfect step up from semi detached home
Set off by mature gardens to front, side and rear this attractive detached home offers great space and great value.
There are four bedrooms, three reception rooms, painted kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite shower room. Ideal for any growing family or for those down-sizing but keeping space for children returning home from university.
Located on the edge of town but convenient to shopping at Castelbawn this is a most appealing opportunity.
Don't miss this one!
- Covered open porch. Hardwood single glazed front door with side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled slate effect flooring. Recessed lighting.
- Low flush wc., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- 5.03m x 4.42m (16' 6" x 14' 6")
Feature fireplace, marble inset and hearth, hardwood surround square bay window to front. Square archway to…
- DINING ROOM
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
- PAINTED KITCHEN LEADING TO CASUAL DINING
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
One and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extensive range of cream, painted high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, cooker canopy/extractor fan, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- Archway to:
- BREAKFAST ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
Tiled floor, double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.56m x 2.97m (18' 3" x 9' 9")
Into dormer, recessed lighting.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
White suite comprising low flush wc., twin 'floating' wash hand basins, tiled walls, Mira Zest instant heat shower, double glazed velux window, eaves storage, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.65m x 2.97m (15' 3" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.43m x 2.44m (11' 3" x 8' 0")
Plus recess. Double glazed Velux window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising panlled bath, mixer taps, te;lehone hand shower, low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, corner bathroom cabinet, recessed lighting, extractor.
- Hot press, lagged copper cylinder, Willis water heater
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 6.02m x 2.97m (19' 9" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine. Tarmac driveway.
- BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired central heating boiler, pvc oil tank.
- To front side and rear in lwans, mature shrubs, trees and hedges. Hexagonal flagged patio to rear. Auto floodlight.
Travelling from Newtownards town centre towards Portaferry (past Flying Club) turn left onto Old Shore Road. The Paddock is third on right hand side.