Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home which has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout
Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
Drawing room with feature wood burning stove, family room and home office
Handcrafted and painted kitchen with a five ring gas top range all opening into a casual dining room
Large utility room
Four bedrooms, main bathroom and guest bedrooms with ensuite facilities
PVC double glazing
Pressurised gas central heating system
Double integral garage
Spacious corner site with many specimen trees and incorporating an Indian sandstone patio with granite edging and raised seating areas
Additional timber sheds used for gardening equipment along with a summer house
Within a short stroll of Helen's Bay beach, the Ulster Way, Helen's Bay Golf Course and train station
Belfast is also easily accessed via the main arterial routes
"This has been a wonderful home with fabulous inside and outside space for spending time as a family and with friends.
Situated in a quiet corner yet only minutes walk from Helens Bay train halt and all the fantastic amenities of the village.
Golf, Tennis, Children's Clubs, and the incredible Beach and park are only a few of the innumerable facilities we have enjoyed as a family"
- Twin double panelled doors with side and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Heather Brown tiled step. Double doors with glazed side and top lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtigo flooring, staircase to first floor with painted spindles with solid oak handrail. Under stair storage with open hanging space.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 5.16m (20' 2" x 16' 11")
Feature wood burning stove set on a slate hearth, cornice ceiling, large picture window overlooking garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.m (15' 3" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Double glazed sliding doors to patio area.
- HOME OFFICE
- 2.69m x 2.46m (8' 10" x 8' 1")
Extensive range of built-in units with open book shelving.
- HANDMADE KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING
- 6.68m x 4.83m (21' 11" x 15' 10")
Beautiful handcrafted solid wood cream kitchen with high and low level shaker style units open hinge doors, granite worktop and matching splashback, inset one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Range Master five gas top Range with hotplate and double oven below, stainless steel splashback with extractor above set in canopy, integrated dishwasher, Amtigo flooring throughout kitchen and dining. Access to panty with open shelving and space for fridge, glazed door to hallway and French doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM INCLUDING CLOAKROOM
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
Range of low level cream shaker style units with granite effect worktop, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for wine fridge and double freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor. Access to patio and garage. Cloakroom incorporated low flush wc, trough sink unit with mixer tap and ceramic tiled floor.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Linen cupboard. Access to roofspace, boarded and lighting, accessed via Slingsby style ladder.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.13m x 3.02m (16' 10" x 9' 11")
Large pitch windows, built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.72m x 1.96m (8' 11" x 6' 5")
Large Matki shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, modern sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below, low flush wc, chrome effect heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls with border detailing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- WET ROOM
- 2.72m x 1.52m (8' 11" x 5' 0")
Large shower area with thermostatically controlled shower, drencher, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome wall heated radiator. Access to open shelved storage area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.02m (13' 10" x 9' 11")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
Walk in Storage
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.67m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with over drencher and mixer taps, low flush wc, contemporary Mastella wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and feature tiled splashback, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, double glazed Velux windows.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 5.08m (17' 10" x 16' 8")
Twin up and over doors, tap, gas fired central heating boiler with pressurised tank, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
- Indian sandstone patio with cobbled effect detailing and raised wall seating area, outside recessed lighting.
- SUMMER HOUSE
- 2.97m x 2.39m (9' 9" x 7' 10")
Double glazed doors, power.
- LARGE STORAGE SHED
- 5.38m x 3.m (17' 8" x 9' 10")
Double door, light and power.
- Concealed gravelled bin store.
- Spacious corner site fully enclosed with cast iron gates leading to a tarmac driveway for up to four cars, mature willow and eucalyptus trees, raised beds and lawns surrounding the house taking full advantage of the south facing aspect.
Travelling along Craigdarragh Road from the Bangor carriageway turn right into Bridge Road then second right into Rockmount Gardens and No1 is on your right.