Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms two reception rooms
Exceptionally convenient to sea shore, town centre and train station
Excellent 'buy-to-let' potential
Gas fired central heating
PVC double glazing
Space for garage and parking space
In need of refurbishment and priced accordingly
Great rental potential
Small rear garden
Good addition to a property portfolio
Red brick semi-detached home
With the seashore and coastal path just yards away, the town centre a short stroll and the train station also close by, the location can only be described as 'convenient'!
In need of refurbishment, the house will no doubt appeal to those seeking to enhance the accommodation and secure an attractive 'buy-to-let' investment.
Definitely worth consideration.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
Semi circular bay window. Electric coal effect fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, sliding aluminium double glazed doors to patio and rear garden.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 5.66m x 2.51m (18' 7" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to side and parking space. Kitchen requires refit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
Semi circular bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.51m (10' 5" x 8' 3")
- 2.26m x 1.52m (7' 5" x 5' 0")
Panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, laminate flooring.
- Crazy paved driveway/parking space.
- Former timber garage as garage space.
- Small garden to front and rear. Flagged patio.
House is on corner of Marine Parade and The Esplanade leading to the Kinnegar area, the lough shore and coastal path.