Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious ground floor apartment c.1599 sq.ft. situated on the seafront at Cultra
An exclusive development of only twelve magnificent apartments
Spacious drawing room with sea views and access to the private patio
Bright spacious kitchen with excellent storage space and central island, plus seating and casual dining area
Three bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
Private parking behind electric gates
Extensive, maintained communal gardens
Within a short stroll of Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club
Easy commute to Bangor, Holywood and Belfast
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
This is a spacious, ground floor apartment in an exclusive, shore front location.
The apartment offers generous and well appointed accommodation including three bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite shower room. There is a comfortable drawing room with sea views leading to space for formal dining and a shaker style, painted kitchen including a casual dining and seating area.
There are maintained, communal gardens which are accessed by remote control electric gates. The apartment is just a short stroll from Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club and also the coastal path offering seashore walks to Belfast and Bangor.
- Glazed door leading to communal entrance hall. Solid oak door to:
- APARTMENT ONE
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid oak wooden floor. Panelled door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Cloaks cupboard. Linen Cupboard / storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 5.18m (17' 0" x 17' 0")
Limestone fireplace with slate inset and hearth. Gas fire. French doors leading to private patio area. Cornice ceiling. Sea views. Access to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING/SITTING CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.94m x 4.72m (19' 6" x 15' 6")
Painted shaker-style kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level and open display units. Under unit lighting. Granite work tops. Partly tiled walls. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Cooker space with stainless steel extractor above, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel American style fridge freezer. Partly tiled and part solid oak flooring.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.04m (15' 6" x 13' 3")
Including built-in double wardrobes. French doors to private patio area. Sea views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with MIRA sport electric shower. Vanitory unit with wash hand basin and cupboards below. Low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 3.12m (17' 0" x 10' 3")
Plus double built in wardrobes. Sea views.
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and telephone shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Low flush wc. Fully tiled shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Part panelled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3) OR STUDY
- 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
Solid oak wooden floor. Concealed gas boiler.
- Maintained communal gardens in lawns and flowerbeds. Flagged patio. Designated parking space and visitor parking accessed via remote control electric entrance gates.
From the Bangor carriageway coming from Belfast to Bangor turn into Cultra Avenue continue to the end of the road which then becomes Seafront Road and Clanbrassil Court is approximately 400 yards on the right hand side.