RODGERS & BROWNE RENTALS & MANAGEMENT
A specialised company designed to offer accurate advice in this notoriously difficult area of estate agency.
Our mission is to provide personal, professional and trustworthy advice, backed up by a high level of expertise and reknowned high standard of RODGERS & BROWNE service.
RODGERS & BROWNE RENTALS & MANAGEMENT WILL:
- Provide you with a realistic open market rental valuation.
- Discuss and highlight all compliance & legislative requirements (RODGERS & BROWNE stay up to date with the fast changing rental laws)
- Advertise your property through the following mediums to maximise property exposure: R&B Website R&B digital screens in our central Holywood office Listing on Propertynews.com R&B recognisable, reflective Letting board erected outside your property Mailing list to registered prospective tenants
- Arrange and accompany all viewings of the property
- Put forward the most appropriate tenant and negotiate the best deal for your property
- Vet prospective tenants and obtain references
- Prepare a bespoke tenancy agreement in accordance with current law
- Collect and hold Tenant’s deposit in client money account
- Set up standing order with Tenant for rent collection
- Ensure the rent is paid promptly, processed and sent to Landlords electronically
- Send monthly statements to Landlords, showing income and expenditure details
- Supply a Rent Book, and maintain on behalf of the Landlord
- Carry out full Inventory of property, documenting with photographic evidence
- Provide a property induction for Tenants
- Carry out six monthly checks on the property and Tenant
- Deal with all Tenant queries on a 24/7 basis
- Organise all maintenance and repairs
- Check the property against the inventory at the end of the tenancy term, make deductions from the deposit, and provide advice for work that needs undertaken before re-letting.
We also provide a ‘let only’ service - to the same high standard.
* Details and terms of all our services are available on request to 028 9042 1414 or email:email@example.com