Running a Business from Home? *
'Clandeboye Lodge' 298 Bangor Road, Newtownards
Have you ever thought of running a business from home? The number of people working from home is on the rise.
In the past 12 months alone, there has been over a 30% increase in people setting up a business at home. More than half of them have turned their bedrooms into their workplace, with the kitchen the next most popular place to work and some even converting the garden shed into an office to keep overheads down. Why pay to rent an office somewhere that you then have to commute to, when you can work from your home office?
Keep your bedroom for sleeping, your kitchen for cooking and your shed for tinkering. Clandeboye Lodge could be a home that offers the perfect solution for whatever you may have planned.
- A guest house? A restaurant? A day nursery? Self catering accommodation? Showroom? Or a business which would benefit from generous office, storage and garaging accommodation?
- An attractive, substantial five bedroom family home offering approx 7,000 square footage of fantastic flexible living space.
- A two bedroom self contained annexe would be ideal for relatives staying long term, or perhaps for a self catering cottage with its own front door. Allowing guests to come and go without disturbing the family.
- The generous bedroom accommodation would lend itself to the new owner running a guest house (subject to planning).
- The substantial ground floor could be adapted to a restaurant/cafe or a private day nursery. An acre of gardens offer plenty of space to play and the patio area offers room to dine al fresco when the weather permits. Plenty of parking outside for diners or parents calling to drop off/collect their children.
- The large garaging space could be an ideal spot to run a garage, repair company, workshop or could be converted into a large showroom area. Upstairs there is large and easily adaptable office space with further storage which would suit a wide range of businesses.
- The house sits between Bangor and Newtownards off the main dual carriageway so Belfast and the Ards Peninsula are within easy reach.
- While the house offers superb accommodation, it’s the extras that really make this home unique.
All this for £499,950!
Call us on 028 90421414 and start planning your empire!
*Subject to the relevant planning permissions and insurance regulations and approval being sought.
**Information regarding home businesses research from The Guardian 10/10/14