The Agents Perspective: A charming townhouse located in an idyllic and peaceful setting off New Road, Donaghadee. This beautiful property offers spacious living accommodation and is very easily managed with three double bedrooms (master with ensuite), living room with feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a luxury bathroom. Ideally situated within a pleasant stroll of Donaghadee town and coastal walks the location is quiet, convenient and a much sought after choice for many.
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- A charming townhouse in an idyllic setting on the much sought after New Road, Donaghadee
- Spacious drawing room with PVC French doors to back garden
- Solid wood kitchen with integrated appliances and opening to casual dining area
- Four bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom
- Exceptional internal design with walk-in appeal
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Phoenix gas central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Fully enclosed back garden
- Private and secure electric gated entrance
- Within a five minute walk to Donaghadee town and coastal walks
- An ideal home for either a family or couple
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Marble tiled floor, staircase to first floor, under stair storage with tumble dryer space.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM:5' 3"×2' 7" (c.1.60m×0.79m)
- White suite comprising, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail.
- KITCHEN/DINING:16' 11"×19' 9" (c.5.16m×6.02m)
- Extensive range of painted high and low level cream cupboards, polished granite worktop, Belfast sink, mixer tap, built-in Neff gas hob, built-in Neff under oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, island unit with matching cupboards and granite worktop, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:16' 11"×15' 2" (c.5.16m×4.62m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, polished solid oak wooden flooring, PVC French doors to back garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built-in closet, Worcester gas boiler, staircase to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 7"×14' 2" (c.4.44m×4.32m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Cream suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, marble tiled floor, marble tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 5"×12' 4" (c.2.87m×3.76m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 2"×7' 0" (c.2.49m×2.13m)
- Built-in closet.
- BATHROOM:9' 5"×7' 0" (c.2.87m×2.13m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with over shower, mixer tap, shower screen, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM (4):14' 11"×13' 3" (c.4.55m×4.04m)
- Two roof lights, access to roofspace.
- STUDY:13' 3"×11' 0" (c.4.04m×3.35m)
- Under eaves storage.
- Enclosed front garden with paved pathway. Enclosed garden to rear in paving.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
- Townhouse, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Coming from Bangor take the A2 Groomsport Road towards Donaghadee. Continue onto the Warren Road, passing Donaghadee Golf Club on the right hand side and New Road is the second road on the right.