The Owner's Perspective
"Having been our home for the last ten years it is with a heavy heart that we are now moving on. We bought this as our first home when the development was built in 2006 and have enjoyed every minute we have lived here. The house has been finished to a very high standard by Will Kelly Construction. Its location close to the M1 motorway means it is a short commute to most major towns and cities. The development is excellently maintained by the management company for what can only be described as a nominal fee of £150/year which includes maintaining all of the public areas, shrubbery and signage. The development is quiet and safe, as our two children thoroughly enjoy playing in the many public areas available. If it were not for a recent change in our employment status we would have stayed here for the rest of our lives."
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Deceptively spacious mid townhouse
- Located in a private cul de sac within this luxury development
- Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
- Main drawing room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen including Neff appliances, plus a central island, opening to a casual dining area
- Four bedrooms based over two floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom on the second floor and a shower room on the ground floor
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows in a Georgian style
- Integrated single garage with electric up and over door
- Ground floor utility room
- Fully enclosed garden to the rear recently laid in astro turf, paved pathing and patio area
- Tegular paved driveway with parking for two cars
- Alarm system
- Solid oak panelled doors throughout
- Within close to Lisburn City which boast an array of shops, restaurants and boutiques for all
- Many renowned schools are accessible including main arterial routes leading to Dublin and Belfast
- GROUND FLOOR
- Panelled entrance door with top light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to the first floor with solid oak handles, spindles and Newell post. Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:17' 10"×10' 7" (c.5.44m×3.23m)
- Electric up and over door.
- UTILITY ROOM:7' 1"×6' 9" (c.2.16m×2.06m)
- Concealed pressurised tank, granite effect worktop with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired boiler, plumbed for washer dryer. Service door to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 10"×11' 1" (c.3.61m×3.38m)
- Laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:18' 7"×14' 9" (c.5.66m×4.50m)
- Fireplace with pine wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, gas fire, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:18' 7"×11' 10" (c.5.66m×3.61m)
- Cherrywood effect kitchen with a range of high and low level units, granite effect worktop, central island with five ring stainless steel gas hob with Neff stainless steel under oven, space for fridge freezer, Neff integrated dishwasher, glass and stainless steel extractor above. Part tiled walls, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor in the kitchen and laminate flooring in the dining area. Double doors to balconette.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Spacious landng with access to the roof space. Large hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:13' 6"×11' 4" (c.4.11m×3.45m)
- Laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:11' 4"×4' 8" (c.3.45m×1.42m)
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BATHROOM:7' 0"×6' 9" (c.2.13m×2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 11"×8' 3" (c.3.63m×2.51m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 11"×8' 3" (c.3.02m×2.51m)
- Plus large built-in wardrobe.
- Driveway finished in Tegualr paving for two cars.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in astro turf, lawn effect with panelled fencing. Patio area with matching path.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
- Townhouse, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
From Lisburn take the Saintfield Road and the Berkeley Hall development is approximately a quarter of a mile on the left. On entering the junction turn right onto Berkeley Hall Court take your first right into Berkeley Hall Place number 9 is on the left.