The Agent's perspective " Located at the end of a wide, relatively traffic free cul-de-sac this is a quiet, peaceful location close to Glencraig Primary and Rockport schools. Backing onto wooded fringes of grazing pasture, this attractive detached home is teh perfect place to come home to after a hard day! The accommodation is bright, well planned and easy to maintain. There are three bedrooms, two reception rooms, large double glazed conservatory, kitchen with appliances, utility room and contemporary fully tiled bathroom. There is also an integral garage. Set off by easily managed gardens, with in walking distance of the seashore, this is a lovely home for a professional couple or young family"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Three bedrooms, two receptions plus uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with polished granite worktops
- Separate utility room
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with contemporary suite
- Private, sheltered front and rear gardens
- Integral garage
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Quiet relatively traffic free cul de sac
- Backing onto wooded fringes of farm grazing land
- Popular and convenient location
- Close to Glencraig Primary school and Seahill rail station
- Coastal walks also nearby
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Limestone tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:14' 0"×10' 6" (c.4.27m×3.20m)
- Maple flooring. Feature painted stone fireplace, quarry tiled hearth, views into front garden. Glass pane door to:
- DINING ROOM:9' 0"×8' 9" (c.2.74m×2.67m)
- Maple flooring. Open to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:13' 3"×10' 6" (c.4.04m×3.20m)
- Power, lighting and heating. Picture rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden.
- KITCHEN:11' 0"×8' 9" (c.3.35m×2.67m)
- Extensive range of cream shaker style cupboards, polished granite worktops, inset one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel double oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel Neff cooker, canopy/extractor. Tiled walls, slate tiled floor, dishwasher, fridge, painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Pine half stable door to utility room. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 9"×7' 9" (c.2.67m×2.36m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Slate flooring. Door to garage. uPVC door to patio and garden.
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (1):13' 9"×9' 0" (c.4.19m×2.74m)
- (Rear) Plus built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Wooded outlook.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9"×10' 6" (c.3.28m×3.20m)
- (Front) Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 6"×7' 6" (c.2.90m×2.29m)
- (Front) Laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobes.
- MODERN BATHROOM:7' 9"×5' 6" (c.2.36m×1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder with Willis Water Heater. Roofspace storage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway with double entrance lights.
- Screened uPVC oil fired tank.
- Mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds and screened by hedges. Flagged patio BBQ area. Backing onto fields to rear. Garden lighting also flood lights.
- Detached, For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Turn off main Belfast to Bangor A2 into Seahill Road. Continue to the left past Glencraig Primary School. Turn second left into extension of Seahill Road then second right is Beechlands Park.