The Owner's Perspective
"Cove Cottage was an absolute joy to live in. It was a sunny and bright house and even though sizeable it was very easy to care for. When we moved in it ticked all the boxes, terrific neighbours, walking distance to shops and as a keen golfer a ten minute walk to the Clubhouse. In summer time to have a magnificent beach at the bottom of the garden was a children's haven, and one never tired of the sea view from the house and the garden"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Charming deceptively spacious family home
- Extending to c.3,560 sq ft including the matching triple car garage and studio over
- Drawing room, casual living room with beautiful sea views
- Cream shaker style kitchen with casual dining area and an array of built in appliances
- Separate utility room
- Five bedrooms, master bedroom located on the ground floor with built in robes plus an ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom with feature corner bath
- Cloakroom with separate shower room
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Oil fired central heating
- Hardwood double glazed timber windows
- Stunning sea views from many of the rooms
- Detached matching triple car garage with an external staircase to a studio/office
- Extensive gardens laid in lawns with direct access to the shoreline
- Air circulation system
- Private parking for up to four cars plus trailer/boat
- Within a short stroll of Kirkistown Golf Club
- Located 1 hour from Belfast City Centre, Newtownards and Bangor over 35 minutes away An ideal getaway but yet still within commuting distance
- GROUND FLOOR
- Panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low voltage lighting. Cloakroom with hanging space leading to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps. Low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:17' 8"×16' 11" (c.5.38m×5.16m)
- Sandstone fireplace with matching hearth and open fire. Staircase leading to first floor. Dual aspect with sea views to the rear.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA: 17' 0"×16' 5" (c.5.18m×5.00m)
- Luxury extensive range of high and low level cream units, display cupboards, plate rack, integrated microwave oven, bread drawers. Space for American fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Four ring Hotpoint hob with extractor above. Eyelevel double oven. Tiled splash back. Granite worktop. Central island with one and a half sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Double glazed doors leading to:
- LIVING ROOM:16' 10"×16' 3" (c.5.13m×4.95m)
- Beautiful fireplace with large dog grate slate hearth and pine mantle. Stunning views of the rear garden to the sea.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Glazed door leading to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Mega flow system. Oil fired central heating boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:16' 11"×14' 11" (c.5.16m×4.55m)
- Extensive ranged of built-in wardrobes with cupboards and drawers. Dual aspect with sea views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:8' 0"×6' 11" (c.2.44m×2.11m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Pharo power jets and telephone hand shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LARGE LANDING:
- Light by two double glazed velux windows. Low voltage lighting. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):17' 8"×14' 3" (c.5.38m×4.34m)
- Plus storage. Stunning views.
- BEDROOM (3):15' 8"×13' 11" (c.4.78m×4.24m)
- Stunning sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 10"×9' 7" (c.3.00m×2.92m)
- BATHROOM:10' 6"×9' 6" (c.3.20m×2.90m)
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):15' 10"×15' 9" (c.4.83m×4.80m)
- Plus storage. Stunning views.
- Extensive parking to the front laid in a gravel driveway with turning circle including mature flowerbeds, parking for four plus cars.
- To the front is an extensive garden laid in lawns which leads straight onto the beach, natural stone patio area and paths.
- Concealed bin area, outside light.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:36' 3"×17' 0" (c.11.05m×5.18m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- STUDIO22' 7"×17' 1" (c.6.88m×5.21m)
- Additional storage area 12'7" x 10'5" (Access via an external staircase). Stunning sea views.
- Detached, For Sale
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the A2 from Donaghadee continue through the following villages Millisle, Ballywalter, Ballyhalbert, Portavogie once arriving into Cloughey on Main Road, Ringbuoy Cove is situated on the left once into Ringbuoy Cove take your first left and continue to the end of the cul de sac and No 11a will be on your right.