The Agent's Perspective
"Sometimes, even for us, we are invited to sell a property which simply defies adequate description. 'Fallowvee Cottage' is such a home. The location is simply spectacular - sitting right above the water and looking straight out to sea. The views are always changing with the time of day and different weather patterns. Inside, the cottage has all the creature comforts to make this a delightful place to live - summer or winter. It simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated. It will "do your heart good".
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Two bedrooms, living/dining room
- Stunning shoreline position with incredible sea views to Mull of Kintyre, Isle of Jura and Islay.
- Potential for own pier/slipway
- Sensitively restored and upgraded to provide all home comforts
- Glenarm, Cushendall, Carnlough and Glenariff Forest Park nearby
- uPVC double glazing
- Pressurised oil fired central heating and water system
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Licensed rental accommodation and winner of Tourist Board 'Rural Cottage of the Year'
- Perfect retreat for relaxation/contemplation or inspiration!
- Historic and popular tourist location in the 'Queen of the Glens'
- Previously part of Lady Londonderry's Estate gifted by her to Sir Winston Churchill
- High season rental £600 per week
- Catch, cook and eat your own fish/lobsters!
- Multi-point locking front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- BEDROOM (1):15' 0"×10' 9" (c.4.57m×3.28m)
- Fireplace, tiled hearth. Stunning views. (double bedroom)
- BATHROOM:14' 9"×6' 0" (c.4.50m×1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, chrome mixer taps and power telephone hand shower. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled travertine floor. Recessed lighting. Hotpress with hotwater cylinder. Stunning views.
- Stairs to upper and lower levels. Hotpress with hotwater cylinder. Stunning views.
- UPPER LEVEL
- BEDROOM (2):16' 0"×9' 0" (c.4.88m×2.74m)
- Twin double glazed velux windows (twin bedroom)
- Access to eaves storage.
- LOWER LEVEL
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:25' 6"×14' 6" (c.7.77m×4.42m)
- Rustic fireplace. Old stone flagged floor. Sliding uPVC double glazed doors to garden. Stunning views. Archway to:
- KITCHEN:16' 0"×9' 0" (c.4.88m×2.74m)
- Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops. Single drainer enamel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Cream Rayburn range (feature only). Old stone flagged floor, tiled and painted wood panelled units.
- Pebbled off street parking for several cars. Double entrance gates. Gardens in grass leading to the waters edge. Former pier with potential to be rebuilt as berth for boat.
- Metal oil fired central heating boiler house.