The Obel Tower is one of Ireland's tallest buildings which is only minutes away from the hub of Belfast city centre. Close to hand are an array of amenities which include The Odyssey Complex and the Victoria Shopping Centre. For those who wish to travel outside Belfast the M1, M3 and Central train station are only minutes away. The apartment has two bedrooms, bathroom, en suite shower room and bright open plan kitchen living dining area - all with superb views over Titanic basin, Belfast Lough and out to Scotland.
- Luxury furnished fifteenth floor apartment with stunning sea views towards Belfast Lough and the Holywood hills
- Spacious living room opening to dining area
- Luxury kitchen fully equipped
- Two double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Private secure car parking for one car
- Easy access to Belfast's high street and short walk to the Titanic Quarter
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING:23' 8"×16' 10" (c.7.21m×5.13m)
- Walnut effect kitchen with laminate worktop. Stainless steel 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan above. Under oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (1):24' 10"×8' 9" (c.7.57m×2.67m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 1"×8' 6" (c.3.68m×2.59m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- Apartment, Let Agreed
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
- Furniture: Furnished
- Heating: Economy 7
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property